• Od tej daty

Do tej daty

Filtruj po ilości...

• Od tej daty

Do tej daty

Grupa podstawowa

Miasto

Znaleziono 10 wyników

1. Cześć. Dawno mnie tutaj nie było. Przepadłem w obozach pracy na parę lat. W tej chwili walczę o chwałę jako samotny strzelec w okopach. Projekt który wam przedstawiam jest bardzo stary. Zacząłem go kilka lat temu i tworzyłem go pod wpływem wielkiej inspiracji twórczości Michaela Knowlanda i jego postaci do gry The Last of Us. Może ktoś kojarzy moją starą teczkę w której pokazywałem sporo WIPów z ZBrush i Marvelous Designera. Obecnie tamten wątek jest martwy, zamknięto mi serwer i skasowano jego zawartość kiedy byłem uwięziony w ostatnim kompleksie podziemnym po za miastem. Ostatnio uczę się Maya/Arnold i systemów do włosów i groomingu. Właśnie oliwię broń, metal pięknie połyskuje w świetle księżyca. Jestem ciekaw co się wydarzy.
  2. Platige Image is an award winning animation studio for creative endeavors specializing in designing CG imagery, 3D animation, and digital special effects. At Platige, we combine film and advertising work with a strong passion for art, education, and entertainment. We are currently looking for: Lead FX Artist Work place: Warsaw/Poland Role: You will work closely with FX Lead, Art Directors and CG Supervisors to determine best approach to effects challenges and develop final look using commercial and property software. Use an array of software tools to produce photorealistic simulations of real-world phenomena. Be able to light, render and precompose your work. We offer: Fascinating place to work (old fortress, Warsaw, Poland). Flexible and long-term cooperation opportunity. Working with team of CG artists with passion to create. Unique, challenging projects for the world class clients. To become a part of a story. Benefits. Freak acceptation. Required Skills: At least 5 years production experience with effects simulation work. At least 1 year in Team Leader/Supervisor role. Extensive knowledge of Houdini confirmed by prior projects’ realization is a must. Proven experience in producing effects such as smoke, fire, clouds, water and explosions. Strong team-player attitude. Strong communication and organizational skill. Prioritizing ability. Plus: A good 3D general and artistic background is desirable. Production experience in any art role. Familiar with one or more of the following applications: Realflow, Krakatoa, Fume, Thinking Particles. Experience lighting and rendering with Arnold. More than 5 years of CG experience. Character concept drawing skills. Able to paint textures using Photoshop or any other 3D paint software i.e. Mari. Basic rigging skills. Take a look on our latest projects... If you are interested in joining our team, send us your portfolio or showreel via email address: [email protected]. Put the following title in the subject of email: „LFX_COM_ENG_12_2016”. Please include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).
  3. Platige Image is an award winning animation studio for creative endeavors specializing in designing CG imagery, 3D animation, and digital special effects. At Platige, we combine film and advertising work with a strong passion for art, education, and entertainment. Right now we are looking for: Matte Painter able to create photorealistic paintings and elements that match concept and provide or acquire photographic reference materials. WORK PLACE: Warsaw/Poland WE OFFER: Fascinating place to work (old fortess, Warsaw, Poland) Working with team of CG artists with passion to create Unique, challenging projects with top notch technologies To become a part of a story Freak acceptation REQUIRED: A minimum of 2+ years previous experience as a Digital Matte Painter. Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is essential. Advanced knowledge of matte-painting techniques including colour space, digital-paint techniques, photography (including composition), depth, lighting and colour. Ability to take artistic and technical direction as well as work well within a team environment. NICE IF YOU HAVE: An in-depth understanding and application of perspective in the creation of the 2.5D and 3D digital environments. Experience with traditional drawing and painting. A working knowledge of Mari and Maya. Ability to provide concept treatments is considered an asset. A working knowledge of Nuke and basic principles of 3D texture projections in Maya. 3+ years CG experience. Are you interested in? Send us Your CV over here: [email protected]. Add the “Matte Painter” in the subject. Please include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).
  4. Platige Image is an award winning animation studio for creative endeavors specializing in designing CG imagery, 3D animation, and digital special effects. At Platige, we combine film and advertising work with a strong passion for art, education, and entertainment. Right now for full-time job we are looking: Character Artist WORK PLACE: Warsaw/Poland The ideal candidate has an experience in modeling and texturing characters and should be able to produce photorealistic models. You’ll collaborate closely with the Art Directors and Supervisors to define the vision for both the characters and organic modeling WE OFFER: Fascinating place to work (old fortress, Warsaw, Poland) Working with team of CG artists with passion to create Unique, challenging projects with top notch technologies To become a part of a story Freak acceptation REQUIRED: A minimum of 2+ years previous experience as a Character Artist An extensive knowledge of Zbrush A solid knowledge of Mari Demonstrable experience in modelling and integrating textures into 3D environments using Maya Possess a strong understanding of light, color, and perspective Very strong polygonal subdivision modeling skills and uv mapping Excellent sense of proportions and proven knowledge of anatomy Ability to work with provided concept art Ability to create photorealistic models Creativity Good eye for a detail, good visual analytical skills Work as part of a team. NICE IF YOU HAVE: Expertise with Adobe Photoshop. More than 3 years of CG experience. Experience in fine arts, technical and theoretical knowledge needed (drawing, painting, shape, light/shadow, color theory, composition). Are you interested in? Send us Your CV over here: [email protected] and put the “Character Artist” in the subject. Please include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).
  5. Witam Jak w temacie, mam pewny dylemat który soft jest bardziej popularny i któremu powinienem poświęcić wiecej czasu. Chciałbym znać kilka waszych opinii na temat: Czy firmy w których pracujecie/pracowaliście pracują na którymś z tych softów? Jeśli używacie, który jest godny polecenia? I jak ogólna opinia o nich jest wasza. Zapraszam do dyskusji Pozdrawiam
  6. TEXTURE ARTIST - Mari 3de w Warszawie poszukuje osoby odpowiedzialnej wyłącznie za tworzenie textur, bitmap. Oczekujemy dużego zaangażowania jak i ambitnego podejścia do pracy. Bardzo ważne jest zdobyte już doświadczenie i umiejętności. Projekty nad którymi pracujemy są długoterminowe. Od odpowiedniej osoby oczekujemy bardzo dobrej znajomości programu The Foundry Mari. Od osób na powyższe stanowisko nie wymagamy umiejętności modelowania, budowania rigów, animowania. Mile widziane: Orientacja i umiejętność budowania shader'ów. Podstawy Vray for Maya lub Mantra dla Houdini będzie bardzo wielkim plusem! Orientacja w programach takich jak NukeX, Fusion, Combustion, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, TVPaint, Krita lub podobnych do kompozycji i rysunku. Podstawowa znajomość systemu operacyjnego Linux Centos oraz Windows. Znajomość etapów postprodukcji. Odrobina języka angielskiego. Wszystkim specjalistom od 3dsMax, XSI, Cinema, Lightwave, i innych pakietów serdecznie dziękujemy. Praca jest oferowana na stałe w siedzibie naszej firmy w Warszawie. Wszystkich chętnych proszę o przesłanie swojego portfolio, demo, linków do stron www, itp. (max.40 mb) na adres [email protected] z tytułem w mejlu "texture-artist-mari". W przesłanym zgłoszeniu proszę dopisać klauzulę: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych dla realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o ochronie danych osobowych Dz.U Nr 133 poz. 883)".
  7. The main task of this work was texturing in Mari and rendering in Corona with next multi-pass compositing in Nuke. It was originally planned to create a small showreel, but now the work in progress and I show you the test images. I'd want to hear your feedback and opinions, advice and critics. If you know how I can improve the picture or perhaps submit it in a slightly different style - I'm open to your suggestions Modeling - 3Ds Max 2014 Texturing - Mari 2.6v2 Rendering - Corona Renderer 1.00.02 Demo Multi-Pass Compositing - Nuke 8.0v4 Post and color correction - Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. i7 4790K 4.4 GHz (overclocked) 32 Gb RAM GT770OC Render time - about 15 hours per frame, resolution 3840*2400
  8. The Foundry wydalo na platformie Steam specjalne wersje Mari i Modo dedykowane dla "wolnych strzelcow". Mari to nowosc w tej ofercie , a Modo z kolei sporo zyskal w tej wersji w stosunku do Modo Steam - zostalo odblokowanych sporo funkcji z pelnej wersji. Notka prasowa tutaj: http://www.thefoundry.co.uk/about-us/news-awards/the-foundry-launches-modo-mari-indie/
  9. Na stronach Foundry można znaleźć pierwsze informacje o nowej wersji programu do malowania tekstur Mari 2.0. Już teraz wiadomo, że będzie obsługiwała warstwy. Więcej po 14.03.2013 i na stronach www.thefoundry.co.uk Dzięki Uzumaki ;-)
  10. Witam was. Zapewne pojawią się odpowiedzi na temat tego ,że instrukcje są gdzieś na youtube oraz ,że nie umiem szukać lecz przeszukałem wzdłuż i wszerz i jedyne co znalazłem to płatne tutoriale . Natomiast moje pytanie to : jak w miarę prosty sposób można wrzucić model 3D (oraz w jakim formacie musi być) do kompozycji , oraz jak można nim "manipulować"(obracać ,przesówać)? Drugie pytanie to : jak mogę wyexportować pomalowany obiekt z MARI wprost do NUKE ? Prosił bym o jak najprostszy opis oraz w miarę możliwości linki do BARDZO przydatnych tutoriali dla programów NUKEX 7.0v4 i MARI 1.6 .
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności