Skocz do zawartości

HDRI Haven is now 100% free, CC0

michalo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Takiego oto maila dziś dostałem. Super sprawa [na razie strona się nie ładuje]

bn.jpgHello again :)

I have some wonderful news that I've been rather eager (and scared) to share with you for a while: I've been working on an update to hdrihaven.com for the last few months and it's finally ready.

But it's not just any update, I've decided to stop selling HDRIs entirely. Everything I make now is completely free for everyone.

No catch.

As in, no silly email forms, no account systems, no restrictive licenses or even captcha. Just pure HDRIs ready to be downloaded at whatever resolution you choose.

They aren't just "free" either, they're CC0. That means public domain, i.e. I no longer even own the HDRIs, they belong to the public, you can do whatever you want with them.

Head back over to HDRI Haven and grab everything.

If you're curious about why this sudden change, there's a new blog over there too to explain everything.

I have no idea what's going to happen, but if you like what I'm doing and want to help me continue, consider supporting me on Patreon.

That's all for now :) Have a great week o/

- Greg Zaal

• Odpowiedzi 4
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Teraz by się przydało żeby jakaś dobra dusza to wszystko ściągnęła i udostępniła na jakich innych serwerach bo pod tym oblężeniem ich strona nie wydala :)

Zawsze można wesprzeć za 3 dolce i mieć dostęp do Google Drive. Ja tak zrobiłem i czekam na linka.