Skocz do zawartości

TLOU Fanart - mats

mats

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

zpq6vqE.jpg

Pomyślałem, że for fun wezmę udział w konkursie i spróbuję swoich sił w takiej pracy i przy okazji nabiorę doświadczenia w matte paintingach. Na razie brak jakichkolwiek postaci, główni bohaterowie będą po lewo, lewej strony i rzeki praktycznie jeszcze nie ruszałem dlatego że do tego musze zasiąść oddzielnie a dziś już trochę zmęczony byłem jak to zaczynałem. Oświetlenia też są trochę jałowe ale poprawię to w późniejszym etapie żeby sobie nie mieszać i nie mieć problemów z wykańczaniem poszczególnych elementów. Tak czy siak szans dużych nie mam ale może uda mi się wrzucić coś skończonego do teczki :P

uwagi mile widziane :)

Edytowane przez mats

• Odpowiedzi 11
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

1ut3U4k.jpg

Dobra, muszę sobie zrobić teraz ze dwa dni przerwy od tej ilustracji (o ile wytrzymam :P)

Dodane logo, w sumie mialem je usunąć, ale już zapisałem i nie chciało mi się czekać aż mój komputer się dźwignie i zapisze drugi raz

great atmosphere here! i really like how it seems way too quiet on the other side. ;)

i would give the water and the walkway in the right corner more of detail, you have to look carefully how that light would react with the stuff underneath it. the water also needs reflection, especially when its such a calm surface. joel gets a gun or a rifle? looks like it... but his hand is a bit to small i think. i also think you could do more of the blue rim light on the characters and add some more depth in the shadows on them.

that destroyed bridge beside ellies head, i don't know, but maybe there could be some searchlights mounted to it too, right now its very subtle. or you add just a spotlight coming from behind the trees and bushes beside that bridge, shining on the floor there, you could guide more, explain more and it would be more realistic too i think.

świetna atmosfera tutaj! Bardzo lubię, jak się wydaje zbyt cicho po drugiej stronie. ;)

dałbym wody i chodnik w prawym rogu więcej szczegółów, trzeba przyjrzeć się dokładnie, jak to światło zareaguje z rzeczy pod nią.woda musi także refleksji, zwłaszcza gdy jej takich spokojnych powierzchni. Joel dostaje pistolet lub karabin? wygląda na to ... ale jego ręka jest nieco na małe, myślę. Ja również sądzę, że można zrobić więcej z niebieskim obręczy światła na postaci i dodać trochę więcej głębi w cieniu na nich.

który zniszczył most obok głowy Ellies, nie wiem, ale być może nie może być pewne reflektory zamontowane na nim też, w tej chwili jego bardzo subtelne. lub można dodać tylko światło reflektorów pochodzących zza drzew i krzewów obok tego mostu, świeci się na piętrze, można prowadzić więcej, powiedzieć coś więcej i byłoby bardziej realistyczne zbyt myślę.

Edytowane przez kopfstoff

Wow, thank you for so extensive feedback. Yes, you're right about a blue rim light. On a current version on my hard drive there is more light :). I will add a pistol to Joel's hand too and more ruins from the bridge around. I know that I can't compete with people here but it's still good experience. I'm so glad that someone wanted write something here, my work seems be not that popular hah :D

Sorry for my english if I did any mistakes

popraw prawą rękę ( bo wygląda jakby była zainfekowana :D) i dolny podbródek Joela. Trochę to wygląda jakby patrzyli na bulwary nad Wisłą w Krakowie, nawet jest tam bardzo podobny fragment:) nie łapie też trochę historii tzn są światła po drugiej stronie, ale nie wiem czy bohaterowie tylko się rozglądają, czy chodzi o to że te miejsca są patrolowane, a jeżeli są to tego zupełnie nie widać:)

wLhosrQ.jpg

Dodałem kilku strażników po drugiej stronie, mam nadzieję, że teraz wygląda to chociaż troche jak patrol. I dzięki za ten podbródek, coś musiało mi maznąć przez przypadek, że go ucięło

Z ręką nie bardzo wiem co poprawić dlatego sobie ją daruję (i tak nie liczę na kokosy :P). Jutro mnie nie ma w domu a potem jadę do kuzyna bo świadkuję na ślubie i do 31 mnie nie ma więc dzisiaj kończyłem to tak na szybko :P

Wow, thank you for so extensive feedback. Yes, you're right about a blue rim light. On a current version on my hard drive there is more light :). I will add a pistol to Joel's hand too and more ruins from the bridge around. I know that I can't compete with people here but it's still good experience. I'm so glad that someone wanted write something here, my work seems be not that popular hah :D

Sorry for my english if I did any mistakes

you are very welcome! :) the new version looks very polished compared to the last wip i've seen, also that blue rim light is exactly what i ment.. looks much better this way. for the destroyed bridge: you did a great job here, helps so much more to understand that part and to read the distance correctly. it also gives some nice depth to the image too. i also like the new water, and that the flahlight reflections isn't totally bright, like there's fog eating it up before hitting the water surface. for the hand... i think it's still a bit to small, and the perspective doesn't seem right (gun compared to hand). also the forefinger/triggerfinger needs to be slightly more visible then the other fingers, while holding a gun. i did a fast overpaint to show you what i mean ->

pp9lyddc.gif

if you want the gun facing the viewer more, so that you can see the hole of the gun barrel more, you have to turn the hand too. if you see the full back of the hand like in your painting, it should be also the sideview of the gun.. unless joel is reloading with his thumb and therefore he's not holding it tight, but i dont think that's the case here. ;)

for the soldiers: it really looks like a patrol having a look out there, but i think i liked it more without people on the other side.. that way it was much more threatening i think, because i couldn't tell as a viewer if there are still soldiers/bandits/fireflys or only infected left. you did not know what to expect! now its clearly a outpost of humans. both work well, and it's completely fine this way, don't get me wrong its just a matter of taste i think. :)

and btw: i think you can compete! there are a lot of talented people here, lots of great art but either way it's a great piece you did here dude. :)

edit: oh and your english is fine!

Yes, you're right about pistol. I know it but now I don't have much time to correct this until the deadline.

I added patrol on the other side because I think it can tell the viewer more about the story. Maybe it was more wondering why there's no people but I decided that it's better to clearly tell what I mean.

Thanks kopfstoff for feedback and overpaint