Skocz do zawartości

Maya TD@Platige Image [Warsaw/Poland]

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Platige Image is an award winning animation studio for creative endeavors specializing in designing CG imagery, 3D animation, and digital special effects. At Platige, we combine film and advertising work with a strong passion for art, education, and entertainment.

Right now we are looking for:

Maya TD

able to maintain and improve technical aspects of work in Maya software and provide support in terms of scripting and be able to compose scenes according to the business needs.

WORK PLACE: Warsaw/Poland

WE OFFER:

• Fascinating place to work (old fortress, Warsaw, Poland)
  • Working with team of CG artists with passion to create
  • Unique, challenging projects with top notch technologies
  • To become a part of a story
  • Freak acceptation.

REQUIRED:

• A minimum 2 years of commercial experience in Maya software
  • Strong knowledge of scripting languages (i.e. Python, Mel)
  • Proven ability to write and support tools in Maya, including solving out Maya related technical issues
  • Understanding of all aspects of 3D animation pipeline including character animation, environment creation, look-dev, lighting and composition
  • Good command of English
  • Good problem-solving abilities
  • Self-starter and a team-player personality
  • Ability to cope with tight deadlines.

NICE, IF YOU HAVE:

• Previous experience working in 3D industry (i.e. game cinematics pipeline, VFX or CG feature environment)
  • Strong knowledge of Houdini, Nuke or/and Shotgun
  • Experience in simulation accomplishment with using tools such as nParticle, TP, RealFlow, Houdini, Maya.

Are you interested in? Send us Your CV over here: [email protected]. Add the “Maya TD” in the subject.

Please include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).

• Odpowiedzi 0
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności