nie dzialajace videotutoriale

nielot007

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 20
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

How long are my files hosted?

No limit. Nevertheless even we have to clean up our drives from time to time, so we will delete files that have not been accessed for 30 days or longer. Premium-users don't have to worry about this. We NEVER delete your files until you cancel your membership.

ta, teraz tylko im wierzyć na slowo , ale z własnego doswiadczenia wiem ze czasem zdaza im sie zrobic czystke wczesniej

Hmmm znalazlem na necie cos takiego xD

Cheating Rapid Share For Unlimited Download

(Posted 5:00 PM 27-Oct-2005)

Cheating Rapid Share For Unlimited Download

Description:

As you know this is a file sharing system, for example many ebooks that I post are hosted on rapid share. There are restrictions to free download stuff which consists in waiting some seconds, sevral seconds in some cases, for example almost 2 minutes before you can see in clear the url to download from. So, here's a method to cheat Rapid share, I don't know if it will last tomorrow or in a year, anyway for now it works for me Wink

When you get a link like this for example: hxxp://rapidshare.de/files-en/406247/xyz.rar.html scroll the page and click Free. In this moment the clock will start and you have to wait to download. Here's the cheat: After clicking Free, delete the whole link from your browser and write instead:

javascript:c(countdown = 0);

Now press Enter on your keyboard, press it again and again and everytime it will deduct the waiting time so to steal all the seconds to wait and you can download the file in 2 seconds, funny uh? Smile

Another method a bit more complex anyway, it works if your IP address is assigned by your ISP. In this case you can do the following:

Clean your browser cookies (or only the one placed there from Rapid Share)

Then click on Start-->Run and type:

ipconfig /flushdns then press Enter and type

ipconfig /release then press Enter and type

ipconfig /renew then press Enter and type

exit then press Enter

Otherwise you can save these commands in your notepad and save the file as xyz.bat so that you can use it later.

Anyway remember that you have to delete the cookie from Rapid Share.

-- The End --

Nie probowalem jeszcze i watpie zeby to chodzilo ;P