Skocz do zawartości

złe przyłączenie ?

mandragora

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

jak dodaje te funkcje Air (wind) wiatru to ona musi byc przyłączona do obiektu cloth czy też poza nim i tak samo jest z turbulence bo ja przekształcam zwykły poly na cloth a później to i w efekcie zamiast obiekt falowac jak na wietrze on mi po prostu zaczyna wirować na początku powoli aż zaczyna się rozpędzać i uciekać gdzieś w oddali ( cały czas pozostając sztywny )

• Odpowiedzi 4
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

zrób wszystko tak jak poniżej i pownno być ok [źródło: mayahelp]

Connect dynamic fields to your cloth

flagdynlite0pf.jpg

Because Cloth is fully integrated with Maya, you can use Maya's dynamic fields to affect the motion of your cloth. You create the field the same way you create a field in Maya. You connect the field to cloth using a type of constraint known as a field constraint. You can connect field constraints to cloth vertices or panel curves.

To connect a dynamic field to cloth

1. To create the field you want to use, from the Dynamics menu set, select Fields > Create > fieldname.

Tip

When you create the actual field, make sure you don't have your cloth selected.

1. Do one of the following:
    • If you are constraining cloth points, click the right mouse button over the cloth mesh and select Vertex. Select the vertex points you want to constrain.
    • If you are constraining a panel curve, select the curve you want to constrain.

[*]Shift-Ctrl-click the field.

[*]From the Cloth menu set, select Constraints > Field.

Tips

The magnitude of your field may be too low for the cloth animation. If you don't see the field's effect, increase the magnitude by a factor of 100.

Also, make sure the cloth is within the range specified by the Max Distance attribute of the field, and that Attenuation value is not so great that the cloth is not affected.

To adjust field constraint attributes

1. Select the constraint.
  2. In the Attribute Editor or Channel Box, set the attributes Constraint Weight and Size in the fieldConstraint Shape tab. For descriptions of these attributes, see Constraint Shape node.

To delete field constraints

1. Do one of the following:
    • Select the constraint in the view and delete it.
    • Select the cloth. In the Outliner, open the cloth transform so you can see the transforms below it. Select the fieldConstraint and delete it.