Skocz do zawartości

podmiana części modelu

Gość empi

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Cześć, mam taki problem. (Zbrush3)

Wyrzeźbiłem sobie postać (w jednym meshu) i zmienilem zdanie co do dłoni, nie chce szczegółów takich jak paznokcie tylko zamiast tego rękawice więc muszę zmienić topologie (basemesh miał miejsce na paznokcie i smooth w tym miejscu wygląda źle). Chciałbym odciąć kawałek modelu w nadgarstku, zmienić go w innym programie i przyłączyć bez straty szczegółów reszty ciała.

Da się tak?

Odciąć umiem, ale jak to z powrotem połączyć?

Będę wdzięczny za pomoc.

• Odpowiedzi 3
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Naprowadziłeś mnie trochę _kuba_ i udało się. Zmieniłem basemesh w maxie i zrobiłem zgodnie z instrukcją, małe odstępstwo od niej i nie zadziała. Pozwole sobie ją zacytować: (żródło: http://www.zbrush.info/docs/index.php/Topology)

Importing Topology From Outside of ZBrush

You can also bring topology in as an OBJ. The steps for this are below:

1. Select the Simple Brush in the Tool palette to avoid ZBrush importing one model into another. Press Ok to drop your model to canvas

2. Press Layer:Clear to clear the document

3. Press Tool:Import and select OBJ

4. Select the old model you want to retopologize

5. Press Tool:SubTool:Append and select the newly imported model that represents new topology

6. Make sure they line up correctly

7. Select a ZSphere and draw it on the canvas

8. Press Tool:Rigging:Select and select the design sculpt from the pop up window. This is the tool with the geometry you want to change.

9. In the Tool Palette select the model that has the design sculpt and new topology sculpt as SubTools of each other

10. Make the new topology sculpt the active SubTools by selecting it in the SubTool area.

11. Select the ZSphere you used earlier

12. Press Topology:Select and select the previous tool. Since the new topology is the active SubTool it will bring that in instead. Note, right now there is a 25,000 poly limit on the base mesh.

13. Press Edit Topology

14. If you want to push or pull points you can clear the mask that is automatically created by pressing Tool:Masking:Clear.

15. Press Tool:Rigging:Projection

16. Press Tool:Adaptive Skin: Preview

17. Adjust Tool:Adaptive Skin:Rez to a higher leve to get more polygons on your new mesh.

a na zakończenie:

18. Make Polymesh3D

19. Reconstruct Subdiv

i powracamy do poprzedniego skulptu z nową bazową topologią :)

teraz spokojnie sobie wysmoothuje te paznokcie.

pozdrawiam