Skocz do zawartości

Zbrush niepozwala mi na wypalenie normal mapy - cos tam tam belkocze o za duzym subdv

Ramsez

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Mam problem z wypalaniem normal mapy w zbrushu a raczej to on ma problem. Zapisywalem model tak jak to Klicek polecał w swoich tutkach TOOLS->EXPORT TOOLS a wczytywałem sobie IMPORT TOOL. Przed wyexportowaniem modelu pracowałem na 6 subdiv natomiast po importowaniu mam tylko 1 subdiv. Gdy chcę wypalić normala to dostaje komunikat żebym zszedł z subdiv bo model ma 500 000 poly i lipa bo mam tylko 1 subdiv:mad:. Poradzicie coś na to?

• Odpowiedzi 6
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Dzięki, udało mi się uzyskac subdivy ale teraz mam inny problem, jak chcę włączyć ZMappera to dostaje komunikat o nakładających się elementach na UVW wraz z opisem jak to naprawić tyle że nie bardzo wiem o co chodzi a UVW wydaje się być ok.

Na jednym forum takie coś znalazłem:

Pixologic is already hard at work at the fourth installment of ZBrush, and a leaked alpha has unfortunately reached the internet. It's still hard to find, and I won't tell you where, because then their competition might find it and pick the inner workings of this quantum leap in technology, but I choose to tell you about some of the key features, though.

ZBrush will not be available for download anymore, due to it's required extra hardware. The next gen ZB will ship with a sort of bluetooth telepathy hat, or -helmet, slightly reminiscent in appearance of the device seen in the movie "Strange Days". But instead of putting images IN to the brain, it extracts them OUT of it and right onto the screen, bypassing the limited cpu and ram and directly to your hard drive's 'My Amazing Art'-folder. All you have to do when working with ZB 4 is lean back, have a cup of coffee or whatever makes your imagination tick, dream up the stuff you wish to express and watch it materialize in front of you...

It will also incude options for 'render to top selling video game' or 'render to animated block buster'.

Wonder what ZB 5 will bring...

:)