Porsche 718 Cayman (2017)

cgiout

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 12
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

nice model, is it from Assetto Corsa's Porsche pack?

Just this last. The Cayman was a model of mine except for licence plate and some textures that comes from Assetto Corsa dlc.

Sorry i didn't mention about it. Is the boxster a model of yours?

Please note that these aren't commercial renderings. I made these just for fun.

Have a nice day.

Just this last. The Cayman was a model of mine except for licence plate and some textures that comes from Assetto Corsa dlc.

Sorry i didn't mention about it. Is the boxster a model of yours?

(...)

Ok, no problem, but in the future add some information about it please, just to avoid confusion. Very nice renders by the way. And no, it's not my model, mine have less detailed interior and different wheels :)

Hdri light studio?

No, this is just an HDRI sky from DOSCH skies pack.

The shadowcatcher corona material applied to the backdrop concurs to the final effect by using the backplate as projection (if you use Corona render you'll know how shadowcatcher works ;) )

i have mixed feelings about those, some areas looks perfect and another not so good on the same shots.... overall really good approach, keep it goin!

Yes, you're right. Especially the boxster contains many errors, one of them the rearbumper slab which has no material applied so it's totally black....but if you can tell me what are the things that aren't so good in your opinion it'd be very appreciated.

Bests.

- - - Połączono posty - - -

Ok, no problem, but in the future add some information about it please, just to avoid confusion. Very nice renders by the way. And no, it's not my model, mine have less detailed interior and different wheels :)

You're right. In the very first post i wrote "modeling: 3dsmax". in the boxster one i didn't. I usually give credits to works belonging to others..my mistake.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności