How do you think of my work?  

1 użytkownik zagłosował

1. 1. How do you think of my work?

• Good
    • Bad

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2E47A2k.jpgNWb2VbY.jpghA77a7X.jpg

Central Station Hotel, Memphis

Design proposal of a historic building redevelopment project. The redevelopment of the 103-year-old train historic Central Station into a hotel will make Amtrak passengers experience much more appealing when they step off the train at Memphis.

The historic building will soon become a hotel like none other which will feature a lobby, bar, ballroom, guest rooms, restaurant and retail, all stamped with the rich character of a 103-year-old train station that was first opened on October 4th, 1914.

The design of the Hotel's public areas seeks to represent aspects of Memphis in totality. The transformation will include converting the apartment tower into 124 hotel rooms; a ballroom with improved acoustics; Converting the station's waiting area into a large bar; Transforming the existing Amtrak lobby and ticketing space into the hotel lobby; Creating a new, state-of-the-art Amtrak lobby a few feet away where Memphis Police once had a substation; Changing ground-floor meeting areas and offices into a 3,500-square-foot restaurant and 6,000 square feet of retail that will likely include a coffee shop.

View more 3D Rendering work from me here.

• Odpowiedzi 0
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności