Skocz do zawartości

Maya 2016

Imperator

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Maya 2016 oficjalnie zapowiedziana :)

http://www.autodesk.com/products/maya/overview

Improved animation performance with a parallel evaluation system takes advantage of the CPU and GPU to increase the speed of both playback and character rig manipulation.

New look and feel, with an updated Hypershade improve ease of use and artist workflows.

New capabilities in Bifrost, including adaptive foam, guided simulations, Aero solver to create atmospheric effects such as smoke and mist.

Delta Mush deformer – deformation results are closer to original geometry.

New sculpting toolset

Faster, easier-to-use XGen – updated workflow, presets, sculpting, and preview.

help z pełną listą nowości http://help.autodesk.com/view/MAYAUL/2016/ENU/?guid=GUID-87C1EBDF-CF87-4BC6-95AC-1730D474111E

I jeszcze maleńki filmik z NABa :)

http://livestream.com/accounts/13021270/events/3963481

[video=youtube;e9LjB9_k-9w]

Nowy hypershade :)

The-Goat-is-High.jpg

jeszcze tylko żeby dodali drzewo folderów jak tutaj i mam wszystko czego trzeba :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjxNr8BLCUE

Edytowane przez Imperator

• Odpowiedzi 46
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooooooow WOooooooooOOOOwoowowow :)

Normalnie pierwszy raz się tak jaram nową wersją Maya :D

Zwłaszcza Parallel evaluation to jest czad!

Edit.

ooo sorry - dopiero teraz doszedłem do nowego node editora. Mózg roz...bany :) Tyle lat czekania, tyle lat :sniff:

Nic o nodach dla Bifrosta :(

??? Jak to? Czyli dwa lata po zrobieniu szumu o Bifroscie i trzy lata po przejeciu Naiada (ktory mial nody), jeszcze nie ma nodow w Mayi do Bifrosta?

Super, że wzieli się za ulepszanie technologii związanych z animacją/deformacjami i GPU. Mam tylko nadzieję, że będzie chociaż nieoficjalny support dla wszystkich kart obsługujących CUDA/OpenCL a nie tylko dla Quadro...

jeszcze jeden filmik doszedł z ulepszeniami xgena

help z pełną listą nowości http://help.autodesk.com/view/MAYAUL/2016/ENU/?guid=GUID-87C1EBDF-CF87-4BC6-95AC-1730D474111E

I jeszcze maleńki filmik z NABa :)

http://livestream.com/accounts/13021270/events/3963481

Wiele osób narzeka na nowe UI, jak to zwykle bywa z wszelkimi zmianami i przyzwyczajeniami i tym, że trzeba się nieco wysilić na starcie ale mnie się bardzo podoba, potrzeba chwili na przyzwyczajenie ale większa responsywność i swoboda dostosowywania do swoich potrzeb jest bardzo mile widziana :) tylko teraz trzeba powoli stare ikonki dostosować do nowych standardów bo odstają i wyglądem i ostrością :)

Fajnie, że można cały interface nieco powiększyć bo 30 na karku a oczy już nie te co za dzieciaka :D

Wczoraj zainstalowalem wersje edu ale brakuje mentalraya. Bardzo podoba mi sie nowy interface w koncu tez jest lepiej zintegrowany. Hypershade miodzio. Wywalono stare funkcje i pogrupowano inne przez co interfejs jest bardziej przyjazny i przejzysty. Na pewno mozna powiedziec ze jest fajnie. Uzywam maya od wersji 2009 i jak dla mnie pierwszy update ktory na wstepie mnie nie zirytował. Tylko Nie moge znaleźć normal avarage dla pivota, ale jeszce dzis poszperam. Nie zaszkodzi poczytac dokumentacje.

A mnie rozczarowal ten updejt. Nowy hypershade spoko . Przyspieszenie tez ale jakos tak nic wartego z modelowania. Troche patrze z zazdroscia na modo. Dobra nie bede psioczyl , bardziej czekam na updejt 4.8 do U4. Tu przynajmniej robia updejty co 2-3 miesiace .

Co nowego w mentalu

http://help.autodesk.com/view/MENTALRAY/2016/ENU/

i jego implementacja w nowej majce

http://blog.mentalray.com/2015/04/17/mental-ray-for-maya-2016/

https://elementalray.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/maya-2016-new-features-and-integration/

What's new in Version 3.13

Here is a summary of some of the new features and feature improvements in version 3.13 of mental ray. Please refer to the release notes for more details and for other changes which are not mentioned here.

Light Importance Sampling by Default

The Light Importance Sampling optimization technique introduced in the previous version of mental ray is now enabled by default. It gives a significant speed / quality advantage out of the box especially with modern and complex lighting setups, emissive objects, and very many light sources. In addition, new heuristics have been incorporated that automatically determine which light sources in the scene are physically plausible and would benefit from importance sampling. This way, traditional idealized light sources and simple lighting setups can be detected and handled separately, like they may be excluded from importance sampling to retain an overall benefit even though this feature is generally enabled. Custom light shaders are fully supported and will be included in importance sampling if they adhere to physically plausible emission and distribution rules.

With Light Importance Sampling enabled, further optimizations in the rendering core are possible when BSDF based materials are used, referred to as Multiple Importance Sampling. The prior knowledge of both light and material properties allows the renderer to make smarter decisions about the sampling strategy and necessary shading calls, reducing noise and rendering time even more. The Multiple Importance Sampling feature is currently disabled by default. It can be enabled and controlled with string options and on the command line of standalone mental ray.

New Support for MDL Materials

mental ray can now load and render pre-packaged material designs provided in the NVIDIA MDL format. These materials ensure an identical look across its rendering modes: mental ray - CPU, and iray - GPU and CPU.

The NVIDIA Material Definition Language, MDL, is a language specification to describe physically plausible material designs independent of renderers. It is based on common standards like BSDF reflection properties that can be layered to define complex shading models, supplemented with effects like texture mapping, displacement, bump and normal mapping, and cut-outs. The standardized material definition enables sharing and re-use of final material designs across different renderers, or rendering modes. MDL materials can be exchanged with any NVIDIA Iray-based rendering product.

The MDL materials are typically provided as .mdl files organized in a folder like module structure, providing other referenced data like textures. Such files can simply be loaded into mental ray via regular include statements. This will auto-create named scene materials that can be applied to scene instances as usual. Both MDL materials and traditional shaders can be utilized side by side within the same scene and will render smoothly. However, MDL materials are closed entities for mental ray upon loading. Parameter connections to other shaders or other MDL materials are not supported.

New Global Illumination "Next" (Prototype)

This version of mental ray offers a new global illumination engine to compute indirect lighting efficiently, and without the restrictions of the previous experimental solution GI GPU. In particular, it supports motion blur and works well with custom shading effects, like lens distortion and depth-of-field, volume effects, and subsurface scattering. It covers all the indirect lighting features of the traditional Final Gathering approach, like "color bleed" diffuse-diffuse bounces even passing through transparent surfaces or seen in reflections. Caustics are currently not handled. In contrast to the traditional GI implementations, the new engine is utilizing a brute-force algorithm without any caching, to guarantee uncompromising and consistent quality in static images and in animations. This also makes it extremely easy to use.

The new global illumination engine is considered a prototype in this version because it is under continuous development. It currently runs only on CPU, but is planned to take advantage of the GPU going forward. It should work reliably with typical scenes and setups, and with most third-party shaders. It can be enabled and controlled with string options and on the command line of standalone mental ray.

Native Ambient Occlusion Pass, GPU Accelerated

A new, easy to use Ambient Occlusion Pass has been added that automatically computes AO in a separate render pass without the need to manipulate the scene or attach special shaders. This implementation can take advantage of a capable NVIDIA GPU for best possible speed, and otherwise uses the CPU with exactly the same algorithm to create identical results. It can be controlled with string options and on the command line of standalone mental ray.

iray 4

The iray version 4.0 is a major update of this rendering mode built into mental ray. It adds support for the most recent NVIDIA GPU architectures, while retaining compatibility to previous generations of GPUs. This version also uses the latest CUDA runtime for best performance. The iray rendering core has been further optimized towards stability and scalability in multi-GPU and CPU/GPU setups.

Native UV Tiling

mental ray provides a new and efficient UV Tiling implementation in a new shader mib_tiled_texture. The shader is able to resolve the individual tile texture files automatically by supporting established indexing conventions, like UDIM. It then auto-creates and loads the tile textures into mental ray on demand, making sure that only those tiles that are actually accessed get loaded into memory.

The shader is part of a new package called coreutil, which collects essential mental ray utilities and helper functions for easy integration with third-party systems and external libraries of developing industry standards.

"Deep" Data

mental ray adds support for generating "deep" data and output to OpenEXR files. If the boolean attribute "deep" is set to true on a frame buffer, then the resulting image is saved in DeepTile form of OpenEXR 2.0 file format, storing additional information of the pixel colors along the Z axis. It is possible to save deep and classic data into different frame buffers during the same rendering.

OpenEXR 2.2 Support

The mental ray OpenEXR integration is now based on version 2.2 of the OpenEXR library. It adds new lossy compression modes, called "dwaa" and "dwab". The compression ratio can be controlled, ranging from 45 to 2000, for highest image quality down to most lossy and smallest image size.

New Alembic Features

The mental ray shader for import of Alembic archives has been updated to the latest Alembic library release, and extended with new functions. The support for creation of mental ray "hair" from Alembic's ICurves has been added. Currently, linear segments and cubic curves with a uniform knot vector are supported. Also, custom vertex data on polymesh geometry are now respected. They get attached to the target trilist geometry in mental ray as one of the types color3, color4, point, normal, float, or int, respectively. Shaders may retrieve the values during rendering to create special effects.

Improved Human Hair Shader

The previously introduced Human Hair Shader has been further improved. It now adds contributions from indirect lighting to the shading. New parameters have been added to tune the tube shading look, as well as control the internal color noise effect. Both of these effects are now turned off by default, enhancing the performance and look of the hair when typically rendered at a distance.

Note, there is a new BSDF based version of a hair shader available as part of the Layering package, supporting new features like LPE render passes.

Improved Layering Shaders

The layering shaders have been developed further, and enhanced with new functionality. Its Light Path Expressions, or LPE, are now respecting the new dynamic string attribute "LPE" on mental ray frame buffers, rather than renaming the frame buffer itself, with an impact on final layer names in image files.

New LPE expressions for diffuse, glossy, and specular reflection that is transmitted have been added. A new set of preset phenomena has been created, delivered in the extra file layering_phen.mi. That includes, for example, a phenomenon for realistic hair shading constructed from layering nodes that is inspired by the Marschner hair shading model, called mila_layer_hair. The required hair utility shaders are all contained in the layering package.

Custom Color Profiles

mental ray adds Custom Color Profiles, opening its color management pipeline to third-party developers and integrators. A new type of shader has been introduced making fully programmable color transformations possible while taking benefit of mental ray's established color handling machinery. The existing .mi scene syntax for color profiles on textures and frame buffers is not affected by this change but can simply reference the new vendor profiles by name.

mental ray Dynamic Library

mental ray can now be delivered as a dynamic library instead of an inseparable component built into applications or integration plug-ins. Third-party vendors can guarantee to load only compatible or certified mental ray libraries by using a new authentication mechanism in the mental ray library.

This new delivery model allows to update mental ray core at any time, and independent of updates of the host application. It has other advantages, like avoiding symbol and version conflicts for common dependent libraries like zlib, and the possibility to use different compiler versions and options for building mental ray vs. the applications or plug-ins.

Bylem sceptyczny, ale wlasnie zrobilem test na scenie z 13 meshami oskinowanymi, wszystkie animowane.

Maya 2015: 2 fps

Maya 2016: 30 fps (w zasadzie dowolnie wybrany, dziala takze 60fps)

Good shit!

Przy wcisnieciu play za pierwszym razem nastepuje sekundowa czkawka, ale pozniej smiga.

Autodesk Maya 2016 Service Pack 1

Download

Lista zmian

Modeling

MAYA-32188 Bevel produces bad results on a simple geometry

MAYA-40032 Bevel creates skewed geometry in example scene

MAYA-51530 Bevel Fraction not working as expected

MAYA-53447 Bevel is not connecting an edge

MAYA-54476 Beveling this geometry creates non-planar faces

MAYA-53602 Disappearing geometry with Bevel tool

;))) ciekawe czy tym razem już naprawili ... bo co roku obiecywali ;)

- - - Połączono posty - - -

przy okazji ...

Czy komuś działa w Mayi 2016 bez błedów transfer UV z obiektu na obiekt (przy multi UV setach ) bez konieczności rekonstrukcji ręcznej i dzielenia od nowa mapki na tiled ?

p.s 2 ...UPDATE : SP1 naprawia problem z linijki wyżej ( przy wybraniu opcji Local). Nie na wievporcie co prawda ale już na renderingu.

pozdro

czaps

Edytowane przez czaps

Nie wiem jak u Was, ale u mnie przy nawet prostym modelowaniu w pewnym momencie dzieje się coś bardzo złego z zaznaczaniem.

Gdy zaznaczam jednorazowo więcej niż jeden poligon, albo co najmniej dwie krawędzie - zaznaczają się wszystkie face obiektu,

tak jakbym którąś ściankę kliknął dwukrotnie.

Problem występuje głównie w trybie smooth (klawisz 3), przestawiałem więc sposób wyświetlania subdiv na maya default.

Liczyłem na to, że service pack rozwiąże ten problem.

Edit: Jak się okazuje, po instalacji SP Maya przestała też przeliczać sceny mentalem, usuwanie preferencji i reinstalacja nic nie dają. Z tego co widzę, ten program przestaje nadawać się do użytku ;/

Edytowane przez ca mel

Jak autodesk zrobi to dobrze to będzie zbrush killer :) czyli pewnie za 5 lat :P a na pewno będzie mudbox killer :)

Do tego stingray + maya LT( z wbudowanym mudboxem) ma być za 30$ w subskrypcji i wygląda na ciekawą opcję zwłaszcza, że live connection wygląda jakby działało bardzo dobrze, materiały można robić w mayi czy maxie w znanym od lat środowisku i edytorze i exportować do stingraya.

To samo z animacją pełno dojrzałych narzędzi, edytorów i skryptów do robienia animacji bez potrzeby grzebania w edytorze silnika gdzie jest uboga wersja curve editora z 4 narzędziami na krzyż :)

To też może być niezły gracz za parę lat, ludzie już teraz zacierają ręce żeby używać tego do różnego rodzaju prezentacji, zobaczymy co z tego wyjdzie.

dociąganie do edga to jest nawet w blenderze pytanie tylko w jaki sposób jest to robione. bo jeśli jest np robione jak w większości softach czyli pinningiem gdzie w jednym miejscu nagle jest 235105195 vertexów które się na siebie nakładają

Nie rozumiem co masz na myśli.

to ja podziękuje..

A proszę bardzo;)

dociąganie do edga to jest nawet w blenderze pytanie tylko w jaki sposób jest to robione. bo jeśli jest np robione jak w większości softach czyli pinningiem gdzie w jednym miejscu nagle jest 235105195 vertexów które się na siebie nakładają to ja podziękuje..
Nawet jeśli będzie działać lepiej to i tak nie kupisz, nie oszukujmy się :P

Btw. w 3D Coat pinch w live clayu chyba działa tak jak chcesz, a jak nie to zawsze masz Rebuild Brusha którym wyczyścisz sobie siatkę z nadmiaru trisów.

Nawet jeśli będzie działać lepiej to i tak nie kupisz, nie oszukujmy się :P

Btw. w 3D Coat pinch w live clayu chyba działa tak jak chcesz, a jak nie to zawsze masz Rebuild Brusha którym wyczyścisz sobie siatkę z nadmiaru trisów.

no tak robiłem swojego czasu w coat. że na curve najpierw pinch a potem brush od rozdzielczości. Ale ostatnio przerzuciłem się na cadowe modelowanie bo w sumie exportery już wypluwają naprawdę piękną siatkę. i lekką. do statycznych hardsurfaceowych modeli lodo miodzio

co do kupna dlaczego niby? Do maya osobiście nic nie mam świetny soft. ja maxa nie trawiłem osobiście.

Edytowane przez Maciek Jutrzenka

co do kupna dlaczego niby? Do maya osobiście nic nie mam świetny soft. ja maxa nie trawiłem osobiście.

Moze chodzi o to, ze Maya na miesiac kosztuje $185 a licencja najprostsza $3,675 (z subskrypcja $4,300). Na forum napisac "no i co, jasne ze kupie!" jest latwo, ale jakos z realiami zwykle ma to wspolnego tyle co nic.

Pytanie brzmi: no i co z tego, ze jest w innych softach, albo ze jest podobnie? :) zamiast kilku, nawet najtańszych, bedzie jeden.

Osobiście jestem sceptyczny jezeli chodzi o UX tych narzędzi. Maja, chociaz potężna, byla do tej pory nieco surowa, zeby nie powiedziec archaiczna.