Skocz do zawartości

Junior Layout Artist - Juice.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

J. for Juniors! We're looking for talented people who would like to start their journey in the world of post-production.

Juice (www.juice.pl) – a full-service Visual Effects & Sound Studio with strong branches in VFX, animation & design.

Work location

Wrocław/Poland

Email:

[email protected]

You will:

• be responsible for the staging, blocking, and camera work that makes up the foundation of a successful shot and sequence of shots throughout a film

• create the previsualization sequences and shots for the movie according to the director's guidelines

• create a rough layout, including character animation blocking and camera movement

• create and edit the existing storyboards.

Qualifications:

• creating the previsualization sequences and shots (camera, animation, environment, lighting, editing)

• knowledge how to frame and have a good understanding of camera work

• very good sense of dynamics

• working knowledge of character animation

• practical knowledge of working with mockups

• experience in staging

• knowledge of directing the light (ability to create atmosphere) 

Extra points for: 

• experience in storyboarding

How to apply?

Tell us about yourself and explain why would you like to work at Juice? Why are you good at what you do? Also, please include a link to your personal portfolio and make sure to send us materials/reels as links (Dropbox, drive) or attach them via the provided form.

Please include the following statement to your CV

I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended. Apply to the e-mail shown below.

• Odpowiedzi 0
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności