Skocz do zawartości

Senior Lighting Artist | Juice

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

We're looking for talented people who would like to join us in our journey through the world of post-production.

Juice (j.studio) – a full-service Visual Effects & Sound Studio with strong branches in VFX, animation & design is currently looking for:

Senior Lighting Artist

Work location: 
Wroclaw/Remote

Email:
[email protected]

You will:
• be responsible for lighting and rendering both – realistic and stylized scenes
• be responsible for lighting/rendering full CG scenes
• be responsible for integrating CGI with live action plates in various combinations (CG characters against live background, set extensions behind live characters and etc.)
• be responsible for assembling the environments, for example – scattering plants, trees, etc.
• work closely with the Light Lead to efficiently deliver projects to the highest standards
• work closely with senior and junior artists, other departments
• gain artistic and technical knowledge from more experienced artists

Qualifications:
• experienced and confident in Maya/Arnold (Redshift a plus)
• basic knowledge of Nuke and compositing process in general
• good understanding of the basics of cinematography: composition, light, color 
• able to work neatly and efficiently with clear scene structure
• basic knowledge of complete post-production process
• ability to cope with tight deadlines
• ability to receive and give feedback
• self-driven, strong team player
• solid level of communication and interpersonal skills
• fluent English

Extra points:
• knowledge of Houdini, with Mantra/Arnold/Redshift as renderers
• knowledge of Unreal Engine
• knowledge of Shotgun (currently Shotgrid)
• Experience in TV commercials
• Photography/film experience

How to apply?

Tell us about yourself and explain why would you like to work at Juice? Why are you good at what you do? Also, please include a link to your personal portfolio and make sure to send us materials/reels as links (Dropbox, drive) or attach them via the provided form.

Apply via the e-mail shown above.

To learn more about how we process your personal data, please see the relevant part of our Privacy Policy: https://j.studio/privacy-policy

If you wish us to keep your CV for recruitment purposes in the future, please include the following statement in your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Juice sp. z o.o. in future recruitment processes. I am aware that the legal basis for such personal data processing will be my consent, which can be withheld at any time.

• Odpowiedzi 0
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności