Skocz do zawartości

błąd cieniowania (błąd wygładzania powierzchni oteksturowanych)

La R

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

mam strasznie wkurzający mnie problem...max źle cieniuje mi oobiekty, właściwie to wszystko wygląda jakbym włączył opcje faceted w ustawieniach materiału, źle wyświetlany jest podglad materiału, obiekty w viewportach no i źle wychodzi na renderingu...najśmieszniejsze że problem znika wedle "woli programu" raz jest raz nie ma (częściej jest...za często)..prosze o pomoc bo się zaraz pochlastam...

• Odpowiedzi 4
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no więc tak nawet jakby do polygony nie były przypisane do żadnej grypy wygładzania to i tak nałożony jest meshsmotch z podwójnym podziałem, to jest wycinek z rendera więc ustawienia okien widokowych nie mają nic do rzeczy, z facted kombinowałem i też nic nie dało...ale odinstalowałem FinalRendera i wszystko gra...to nie jest rozwiązanie, ale przynajmniej sie nie wkurzam...dzięki chłopaki...pozdro

to ja jeszcze dodam jedno w razie jaby ktos miał taki problem z final renderam...tekst pochodzi z forum final rendera z e strony cebas....

Dear 3ds Max user,

Turbo Squid, Autodesk MED and the DCP developers have been watching the threads regarding the unexpected faceting within users' versions of the new 7.5, and we have been actively testing to try and determine if any of the DCP plug-ins were part of the cause. Our initial tests did not reveal anything, however, after some digging, we believe we have hit upon the possible source of the trouble.

All of the cebas plug-ins (both DCPs and non-DCPs) ship with a "universal plug-in" called cebas.dlu. This file has undergone several revisions over the years, and when MAX 7 was released last year, the shipping version of this file for finalRender Stage-1, finalToon and ThinkingParticles 2 was v2.1.4.1. So when those products were released for R7, they contained this file and performed as expected. However, with the recent release of cebas' new plug-ins finalFlares, finalDOF, GhostPainter 2 and psd manager, I discovered that the cebas.dlu version had been revved again to v2.1.4.9.

Using this new version of the cebas.dlu (which was installed on all of our internal machines as we carry and support the non-DCPs in additon to the DCPs) under MAX 7.5, we could not reproduce the faceting error that had been reported. Out of a pretty thin theory, I rolled back the cebas.dlu to the slightly older one on my machine and discovered that I could quickly get the faceting to occur regardless of which cebas plug-in was installed. So it turns out that the most plausible theory surrounding the faceting under 7.5 is a slightly out of date cebas.dlu file. I sent the updated dll to several clients who'd reported the issue, and they all came back with news that the faceting stopped once the new dll was in place.

We have spoken to MED about this as cebas has no idea what would cause this older dll to affect the renderer this way unless there was an undocumented core change to the material handling inside the application. MED has assured us they will get us an answer soon so that we can get this critical information to all of the developers so they avoid a similar fate.

In the meantime, there is now a quick update installer available from the Turbo Squid site that you can all download and use to update your copies of the cebas.dlu file. The links are provided below. Please read through the text file associated with this update before running it.

http://files.turbosquid.com/Products/L788518/VZ5YVYFCHB/max7.5_fix.zip

We hope that this helps you regain productivity with all of your plug-ins.

If you continue to have problems, please feel free to send us a support ticket via our online form (http://www.turbosquid.com/Support).