• Odpowiedzi 6
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

cytat z helpa

To create a multi/sub-object material:

Activate a sample slot in the Material Editor.

Click the Type button.

In the Material/Map Browser, choose Multi/Sub-Object and then click OK.

A Replace Map dialog is displayed. This dialog asks whether you want to discard the original material in the slot, or retain it as a sub-material.

The controls for a Multi/Sub-Object material are essentially a list of the sub-materials it contains.

To assign a sub-material:

On the Multi/Sub-Object Basic Parameters rollout, click a sub-material button.

The parameters for the sub-material appear. By default, a sub-material is a Standard material with Blinn shading.

To make one of the sub-materials a solid color:

On the Multi/Sub-Object Basic Parameters rollout, click the color swatch next to the sub-material button.

In the Color Selector, choose a color.

The color swatches for sub-materials are shortcuts. They assign the color you choose to the sub-material's Diffuse component.

To assign one of the sub-materials to a sub-object selection:

Select the object, and assign a multi/sub-object material to it.

On the Modify panel, apply Mesh Select to the object.

Click Sub-Object and choose Face as the sub-object category.

Select the faces to which you will assign a sub-material.

Apply a Material modifier, and set the material ID value to the number of the sub-material you want to assign.

The viewport updates to show the sub-material assigned to the selected faces.

The material ID values in the multi/sub-object material and the material ID numbers in the Select Face rollout correspond. If you set the ID to a number that doesn't correspond to a material contained in the multi/sub-object material, the faces render as black.

lub tu

http://www.pixel2life.com/twodded/t_using_multi_sub_object_materials_in_3ds_max_6/

http://chuggnut.com/tutorials/subobject/subobject.html

wciśnij M (jak Material editor) i kliknij na "standard" pojawi Ci się lista i wybierz multi/sub object. Nastepnie wciśnij f1 i poczytaj conieco na temat podstaw max. Potem wejdź na tutoriale zawarte na http://www.max3d.pl i poczytaj trochę na temat podstaw maxa. Potem (jak już się rozkręcisz) to przeszukaj forum (i googla) żeby znaleźć linki do innych tutków (ręcze że znajdziesz wszytsko jeżeli tylko poszukasz) Po wykonaniu tych prostych czynność problem wyda Ci się wręcz trywialny :)

widzę że kolega xeav post wyżej już nawet 2 linki cI podał, to tak na dobry początek ;)

Pozdrawiam

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności