Skocz do zawartości

NVIDIA Quadro Plex VCS

illy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

MAM nadzieje ze nie bylo, nie czesto zagladam do tego dzialu.

With the introduction of the NVIDIA Quadro® Plex 1000 visual computing system (VCS), NVIDIA delivers a quantum leap in visual compute density, enabling breakthrough levels of productivity and capability.

Professionals ranging from manufacturing designers and stylists to earth scientists to digital content creators can solve their most complex, graphics-intensive problems using an unconstrained dedicated visual computing system based on proven, industry standard architectures.

12-Bit Subpixel Precision

3x that of the nearest competitive workstation graphics, 12-bit sub-pixel precision delivers high geometric accuracy, eliminating spreckles, cracks, and other rasterization anomalies.

128-Bit Precision Graphics Pipeline

Enables sophisticated mathematical computations to maintain high accuracy, resulting in unmatched visual quality. Full IEEE 32-bit floating-point precision per color component (RGBA) delivers millions of color variations with the broadest dynamic range.

32-Bit Floating Point Precision

Sets new standards for image clarity and quality through 32-bit floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. Enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.

256-Bit Memory Interface

Delivers the industry's highest memory bandwidth (up to 42.2GB/sec) for blistering data transfer. Supports the world's fastest GDDR3 memory with lower power consumption than previous generation systems.

512MB - 1GB Frame Buffer per GPU

Delivers high throughput for interactive visualization of large models and high-performance for real time processing of large textures and frames and enables the highest quality and resolution full-scene antialiasing (FSAA). (1GB Available on Model I and III; 512MB Available on Model II)

Advanced Color Compression, Early Z-Cull

Improved pipeline color compression and early z-culling to increase effective bandwidth and improve rendering efficiency and performance.

Graphics API Extensions

NVIDIA® provides a set of API extensions for Linux and Windows, enabling applications to take maximum advantage of the hardware's capabilities.

Breakthrough Visual Compute Density

Unmatched graphics compute per cubic centimeter provides highest visual compute density enabling breakthrough levels of capability and productivity.

Cg High-Level Graphics Shader Language

Cg—"C" for graphics—is a high-level, open-standard programming language for OpenGL that takes advantage of the power of programmable GPUs. NVIDIA Quadro® FX programmable graphics pipelines leverage high-level shading languages to enable the creation and integration of real-time photorealistic effects into 3D models, scenes, and designs. This represents a major leap forward in ease and speed for the creation of real-time, realistic graphics within MCAD, DCC, and scientific applications.

Dedicated Visual Computing System

Enables NVIDIA® SLI™ multi-GPU capability on any NVIDIA Quadro Plex certified PCI Express platform.

Flexible Form Factor

Compact design can be easily deployed in a desktop workspace or can be transformed to fit any standard 19" 3U rack environment.

Frame Synchronization

Allows the display channels from multiple workstations to be synchronized, thus creating one large "virtual display" that can be driven by a multisystem cluster for performance scalability.

Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)

Up to 64x SLIAA (Model II) and 32x SLIAA (Models I & III) dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" at resolutions up to 1920x1200, resulting in highly realistic scenes.

Genlock/Frame Lock

Also known as "house sync." Genlock allows the graphics output to synchronized to an external source, typically for film and broadcast video applications.

Hardware 3D Window Clipping

Hardware accelerated clip regions (data transfer mechanism between a window and the frame buffer) which improve overall graphics performance by increasing transfer speed between color buffer and frame buffer.

Hardware-Accelerated Pixel Read-Back

Up to 2.4GB/sec pixel read-back performance delivers massive host throughput, more than 10x the performance of previous generation graphic systems.

Highest Workstation Application Performance

Next-generation architecture enables over 2x improvement in geometry and fill rates with the industry's highest performance for professional CAD, DCC, and scientific applications.

High-Performance Display Outputs

400MHz RAMDACs and up to two DVI digital connectors drive the highest resolution digital displays available on the market.

Industries Highest Performance

NVIDIA SLI multi-GPU technology scales geometry and pixel processing to meet the most demanding professional application requirements.

Next-Generation Vertex and Pixel Programmability

The NVIDIA Quadro FX GPUs introduce infinite length vertex programs and dynamic flow control, removing the previous limits on complexity, and structure of shader programs. With full support for Vertex and Shader Model 3.0, NVIDIA Quadro FX GPUs deliver sophisticated effects never before imagined for real-time graphics systems.

NVIDIA High Precision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology

Sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. Enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.

NVIDIA Quadro Unified Memory Architecture

Allows for superior memory management, which efficiently allocates and shares memory resources between concurrent graphics windows and applications.

nView Multi-Display Technology

The NVIDIA® nView® hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. NVIDIA GPUs are designed to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary. Please verify multi-display support in the graphics card before purchasing.

PCI Express Certified

PCI Express is a new Intel bus architecture that doubles the bandwidth of the AGP 8X bus, delivering greater than 2GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.

Quad Buffered Stereo

Offers enhanced visual experience for professional applications that demand stereo viewing capability.

Rotated-Grid Full-Scene Antialiasing (RG FSAA)

The rotated grid FSAA sampling algorithm introduces far greater sophistication in the sampling pattern, significantly increasing color accuracy and visual quality for edges and lines, reducing "jaggies" while maintaining performance.

NVIDIA SLI Technology

The NVIDIA SLI technology enables intelligent and transparent scaling of professional application performance.

2 to 8 Dual-Link Digital Display Connectors

Full dual-link TMDS transmitters support ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2400 @ 24Hz on each panel) --which result in amazing image quality producing detailed photorealistic images. (Up to 8 on Model II, 4 on Model I, and 2 on Model III)

Ultra Quiet Design

Sub 40db delivers acoustics lower than most desktop workstations to maintain a quiet and productive environment.

Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)

The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with all applications. Simplifies upgrading to a new NVIDIA product because all NVIDIA products work with the same driver software.

Uncompressed 8-, 10-, or 12-Bit SDI Output (Model III only)

The programmable GPU architecture and the NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500 SDI specific graphic user interface enable configurability of: video channels, color space conversion, and gamma correction. A video backend unit provides full support for outputs in the following 2K, HD, and SD formats through 4 video channels with support for either 4 distinct channels of fill or 2 channel of fill and 2 channel of key.

720p 23.98 Hz (SMPTE296)

720p 24.00 Hz (SMPTE296)

720p 25.00 Hz (SMPTE296)

720p 29.97 Hz (SMPTE296)

720p 30.00 Hz (SMPTE296)

720p 50.00 Hz (SMPTE296)

720p 59.94 Hz (SMPTE296)

720p 60.00 Hz (SMPTE296)

1035i 59.94 Hz (SMPTE260)

1035i 60.00 Hz (SMPTE260)

1080i 47.96 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080i 48.00 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080i 50.00 Hz (SMPTE295)

1080i 50.00 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080i 59.94 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080i 60.00 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080PsF 23.976 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080PsF 24.00 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080PsF 25.00 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080PsF 29.97 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080PsF 30.00 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080p 23.976 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080p 24.00 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080p 25.00 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080p 29.97 Hz (SMPTE274)

1080p 30.00 Hz (SMPTE274)

2048x1080p 23.976 Hz (SMPTE372)

2048x1080p 24.00 Hz (SMPTE372)

2048x1080p 25.00 Hz (SMPTE372)

2048x1080p 29.97 Hz (SMPTE372)

2048x1080p 30.00 Hz (SMPTE372)

2048x1080i 47.96 Hz (SMPTE372)

2048x1080i 48.00 Hz (SMPTE372)

2048x1080i 50.00 Hz (SMPTE372)

2048x1080i 59.94 Hz (SMPTE372)

2048x1080i 60.00 Hz (SMPTE372)

480i 59.94 Hz (SMPTE259) NTSC

576i 50.00 Hz (SMPTE259) PAL

NVIDIA PureVideo Technology

NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology is the combination of high-definition video processors and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for SD and HD video content. Features include, high-quality scaling, spatial temporal de-interlacing, inverse telecine, and high quality HD video playback from DVD.

System/Platform

NVIDIA Quadro® Plex officially certified PCI Express system or platform

Operating System

Microsoft® Windows® XP or Professional x64 Edition

Linux 32-bit or 64-bit

Processor

Intel® Pentium® 4 or Xeon® processor or higher

AMD Opteron™ processor or higher

RAM

2GB minimum, 4GB recommended

System Interface

PCI Express® x16 slot (up to 2 NVIDIA Quadro Plex per SLI certified system)

http://www.nvidia.com/page/quadroplex.html

• Odpowiedzi 4
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic