Skocz do zawartości

ANimacja postaci Pomózcie biednemu Bipedowi:)

Piotr Dobosz

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

witam was wszystkich mam torszke problem z kluczowaniem w character studio mam taki napis ,, klucz nie moze byc postawiony za ostatnim krokiem(foot steps):( jak to obejsc zrpobilem idace bipedy ale one maja sie spotkac i sobie podac dlonie :) a jak sobie podadza dlonie skoro nie moge ustawic klucza:) ludzie prosze skoro nie mi to pomozcie tym biedym Bipedom :) nie widzieli sie od lat:) Pozdrawiam serdecznie

• Odpowiedzi 23
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

kurcze sprobuje wytlumaczyc to bardziej dokladnie wlaczylem tryb chodzenia i zastosawalem automatyczne chodzenie na 14 krokow gdy biped dochodzi do ostataniej klatki staje ja chcialbym by po zatrzymaniu biped mogl wykonywac inne funkcje takie jak ruch reaka czy cos w tym stylu ale wyskakuje mi napis ze nie mozna stawiac innych kluczy za ostatnim kluczem bipeda:( ,,keys may not be set after the last footsteps'' co z tym robic? prosze pomozcie

kurcze:( wiem ze to troche banalne pytanie ale jak to sie mniej wiecej robi:( zaznaczylem wszystkie klucze i szulkalem odpowiedniej opcji ale niestetsy nic nie zminilo tych kluczy:( a w helpie mam opisane wszystko o klucach tylko nie to:( albo poprostu nie potarfie szukac:( dzieki Dr Ug

Dr Ug wpisalem ,,Converting Between Footstep and Freeform Animations" i probowalem wiele innych mozliwosci jak samo converting itd i nie moge nic znalec o tym:( jedyne co mi sie udalo tam znalezc to converting to spline:( a to raczej to nie to:( no nic i tak bardzo dziekuje za pomoc musze gdzies tego poszukac:( bardzo dzikeuje i pozdrawiam

Odpal helpa CSowego, nie Maxowego! Jak nie masz to sciagnij ze strony Discreeta.

Converting Between Footstep and Freeform Animations

There might be times when you want to convert a footstep animation to a freeform animation, or vice versa. This can occur when someone gives you an animation file that's animated in one mode, while you prefer to work in the other.

Animators tend to develop a preference for either freeform or footstep animation. The ability to convert between the two means you can work in either format without concern for compatibility with other artists.

Using the Convert tool on the Motion panel > Biped rollout, you can convert between footstep and freeform animation.

There are no special considerations when converting from footsteps to freeform; this procedure works for all footstep sequences. However, to convert successfully from freeform to footstep animation, you must observe certain rules in order for footsteps to be generated.

Converting from Freeform to Footsteps

When converting from freeform to footsteps, footsteps are generated for a foot only during periods between two planted keys. In other words, the conversion process looks for times when a foot has two consecutive, identical keys with an IK Blend setting of 1 and Object space selected. In this case, a footstep icon is placed at the foot's location, with the duration of the footstep set by the time between the two identical keys. This is the only condition under which foosteps are generated.

If converting freeform animation to footsteps does not create the expected result, your freeform animation might need adjustment prior to conversion. See Using IK Keyframe Parameters for information on setting freeform planted keys.

If your freeform motion hasn't been prepared with planted keys for converting to footsteps, you can convert it to footsteps by loading it as a motion capture file and specifying footsteps as the extraction method. This technique uses a different method to determine footstep location and duration, and so can sometimes successfully convert to footsteps where the Convert command cannot. See Importing Motion-Capture Data.

Procedure

To convert between footsteps and freeform animation:

On the Motion panel > Biped rollout, click Convert.

Depending on which is the current animation method, either the Convert to Freeform dialog or the Convert to Footsteps dialog appears.

Change settings in the dialog as necessary, and click OK.

If you're converting to freeform animation, the footstep patterns are removed from the viewport, gravity and dynamics are removed, and footstep mode is disabled. You are now working with a purely freeform animation.

If you're converting to footsteps, and the operation is successful, footsteps appear in the viewport, biped dynamics is turned on, and Footstep mode is enabled.

a wiecie moze jak obrucic bipeda? zeby sie krecil bo gdy biore rotate to on sie zgina jak by cwiczyl joge:) sory za tyle pytan:( i bardzo dzikeuje za odpowiedzi jesli ktos ma czas i checi to bardzo bylbym wdzieczny jesli ktos nie chce to absolutnie nie zmuszam:)

Wybierz wlasciwa os;)

Jezeli obraca sie zle, mimo dobrej osi, to najpewniej przelaczylo Ci sie z Local na View.

edit: hmm, byc moze chodzilo Ci o obrot calego bipeda. Musisz obrocic Center of Mass (COM), czyli ten diamencik w biodrach.

oo:) wlasnie o to mi chodzilo bo robie animacje tanca Michaela Jacksona i on tam sie obraca jakies 20 razy w mijscu (kreci) reszte ruchow juz jakos zrobilem bo stwierdzilem ze to dobry poczatek zaczac od jego ruchow. z tym diamencikiem to wlasnie to czego potrzebowalem tylko ze jego w animacji mozna obrucic tylko o 360 stopni a puzniej wraca jak od 1 stopnia np gdy jest 380 stopni to on to czyta jako 20 ale troszke prob i napewno sie uda:) dziekuje za wszsytko:)