Skocz do zawartości

Scena 3D: my first comercial

STAVREV

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 28
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

mintrill : Yes it will be animated.So i try to make it as low poly as i can but still to keep it's hape...

Knysha : I made a simple nose..wanna focus more on animation

tweety : Agree with you...But it is just test render...By the way yes it is for TV...

Any advices? Guys?Hello?

Hey Remedy:

The comercial is going to be for for MOBIMAK(#1 telephony operator in Macedonia-my country)...Still don't have clear image of what the final will look like...Got tones of ideas that need to be balanced with time.i have to use mostly Red and white.You can see the logo of the company on his hat. By the way i work in maya...Hope that is enough info man.

I apreciate all advices,cause after all this is my first step in the biss...

Made some blendshapes.By the way this is LOW POLY version.Yea the nose sucks hard but when it's smoothed it is ok...

Got to do more blendshapes(still thinkin if he would just make faces or talk)...

If he talks i will have to record myself in a studio or get sounds from song or movie.And then make blendshapes for the sentences he will say.

Still thinkin about it.While thinkin will start makin the scene.

You are so right.But can't afford more polygons on my PC.Cause there will be also few mobile phones(or maybe one),i plan to make another character and scene for the whole thing.I have 3 months deadline so got to be carefull.Also at the end i will probably lose time on several renders untill it's perfect so....

If i make him details i will make it with textures.Not by adding more polygons.

Thanks anyway Bro for tryin to help.I respect that...

Seems like a tough task but not impossible. I know it is way easier to animate when all the models are simple but this dude's face is just to simple. Adding few more polygons won't hurt and will definitely increase the pleasure of watching it. What is Your goal? Quite complex animation or somethnig like a spot (short/quick & dynamic)? Making short spot has some noticable advantages like fast action which doesn't allow viewers to focus on too many details what I think would be a good thing because You wouldn't have to make as many details as in a longer (story like) animation.

Do You got from the customer any other informations/requests? Did they tell You what they want/what You should do etc.?

mr_marchew : Thanks for the advice i wil try it.

Remedy : I want quick & dynamic animation Bro as you said.By the way all they said to me is : "Blast us with something...we trust you".Nothing more.My idea My all....

And by the way this was LOW POLY guys.Those ugly corners don't exist when smoothed.Will post you wire tomorow for crutiqes ok?

I could not send wire today cause my PC is rendering fluid effects since yesterday... Probably will do it tomorow...

I was wondering what you guys think ...Can i make this in 3 months?

Here is my idea:

There is a phone on the ground.Camera goe towards it and rotates 360 around it.When it gets above it the phone starts to open(i want to make the phone something like SAMSUNG E 340, maybe custom design, will see).

Camera zooms quickly in the phone's screen.Everything gets dark(only spotlight lightens the scene).In a sec you hear sound like someone is playing with basketball.From the dark Leo is coming with a basketball and starts making tricks.After that he passes the ball to another character he makes tricks too(i want the sound from NIKE's comercial...you know basket bamping all the time and players make tricks...)..After that there is another character that makes tricks(all characters dressed mostly in RED AND WHITE....all quite and cool)...At the end the third character passes the ball to LEO(the first character on page 1)...Leo lets the basketball fall on ground...The basketball turnes into the mobile phone from the first scene.After that litle text "MOBIMAK CONECTS YOUR WORLDS"...

This is kinda DEMO..hehe...I can say that i guess.Guys cruticize and maybe give ideas please...

There is a phone on the ground.Camera goe towards it and rotates 360 around it.When it gets above it the phone starts to open(i want to make the phone something like SAMSUNG E 340, maybe custom design, will see).

Camera zooms quickly in the phone's screen.Everything gets dark(only spotlight lightens the scene).In a sec you hear sound like someone is playing with basketball.From the dark Leo is coming with a basketball and starts making tricks.After that he passes the ball to another character he makes tricks too(i want the sound from NIKE's comercial...you know basket bamping all the time and players make tricks...)..After that there is another character that makes tricks(all characters dressed mostly in RED AND WHITE....all quite and cool)...At the end the third character passes the ball to LEO(the first character on page 1)...Leo lets the basketball fall on ground...The basketball turnes into the mobile phone from the first scene.After that litle text "MOBIMAK CONECTS YOUR WORLDS"...

it's very good screenplay. do you hae any animatik or somethig? what kind of this "tricks'' those two guys will making?

about your character: there is something wrong with his mouth. it's not look natural. rest of your characetr seems ok.

Greets :)

Well , have you seen NIKE's comercial?

Couple of NBA players make tricks with basketball and by the way that comercial has very good sound...I am using that one...just shortened of course..

I won't work more on mouth cause this will be dynamic animation..Characters moving all the time.So i think mouth is just ok..Anyway i won't zoom in the characters that much...

And wich part of the mouth you don't like?UPER LIPS just or both LIPS...???

Check out the sound that i will put in my comercial.Will shorten it in Sound forge of course...Ok just check it out and tell me if you like it???

http://rapidshare.de/files/11453994/Nike_Basketball_Freestyle_Extended.mp3.html

yeap! its very good. those "dum dum dum dum". it's sounds great :)

i cannot reach final or first test animation with sound.

I won't work more on mouth cause this will be dynamic animation..Characters moving all the time.So i think mouth is just ok..Anyway i won't zoom in the characters that much...

that's true and ok.

BTW: have you got a link to this NIKE comercial??

Greets

I am sure you can find it on the net...

I have it on my PC since 2003 i think...Don't know for sure...Always liked it and now will use it...

If you know where i could upload 30 MB video tell me i will do it so you can see it..

uh, man It seems it's much easier to get a job for tv in your country than here :D

I think that you have some serius problem with the mesh at first place - you will have some problems to animate the face, as the loops don't mech the anatomy. Then a model itself - the face is undetailed, and it becomes a pudding when you give a smooth - that's becouse you don't give enough edge loops in some parts in low poly model - like space where nose meet the rest of the face.

The texture is really poor, I don't like the colour of the skin, and the color of the clouth is flat and boring...

Sorry for my english, but it's a polish forum so gues you are ready to read crap like this :)

Hope I't helps in your next projects.

I said those were simple colors dude.I did not said they are the final textures.You better read before you post.And don't you worry about my character.I have said it is just good enough to do what i want to do in the comercial.Guess you missed that.Talk on phone wave hands,bla..bla..bla

Sorry dude , but coments like yours are not needed.

if you were in this thread from begining,i would have excepted this coment.

But comenting just like that..oh man..come on

• Sad 1

yeah, I said what I think

I said what you did wrong and said how to fix it :)

I don't know why it's no needed. But It's your model and your work so that was just a sugestion. You will do what you want to do at the end. That's all.