Skocz do zawartości

Scena 3D: Beast and beauty

STAVREV

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 43
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Stavrev - so far so good but like Chveti said before - model is good but it's still looking a bit like some cartoon character - try to search some other works on web and look at some datail - look at face of your character - it's look nice and cute :) not scary :] try to change something - maybe you should try zbrush with it ?

This is my start in Zbrush.It is my 4-th day with Zbrush and here is my first excercise...

Tomorow will make fully details and textures.These 4 days i hav been learning zbrush and export/import in maya...Learned a lot about Z these days and i love it...

Hi STAVREV I think you should spend more time on concept and then - if you have some good one, start modeling. If I can give you small suggestion - don't work at details on start of your work - start with concept, then make simple models and after that work with details and so on.

Honestly i can't now see anything to directly point my finger on and say it looking nice :( why ? bacause I don't know what you want to do. Please show us some concepts or write something more about this work.

I hope that can help.

I like your work day by day more, but I`m not sure that this robot`s arm is realistic. It`s too complicated. Maybe you should make arm with for example two or tree hydraulic actuators. In max there is quite good instrument called "dumper", it`s very simple way to make actuators and realistic boot with folds, and its very easy to animate it.

One remark. Pieces of the ball fall too soon during slice proces. First it should be sliced and next those pieces should fall down. Now this animation is very basic, needs some teaks. Good to see You work hard on it. Waiting for further updates.

Update...

I am havin troubles with finding a solution for constructing a JOINT PART AT THE SHOULDER so my robot can move his arm like a human's...

So help about that apreciated.In meant time i will make the rest of the body...