Skocz do zawartości

" A Long Night At The Office "

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello guys smile.png

Here i leave you my last work, and the first personal work i've made in 2012 wink.png

The purpose was to create an Hi-Tech environment, with people working in a typical night before hanging a deadline to deliver a project.

Hi-Resolution Version :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44222634/final_hi_res.jpg

final_hi_res.jpg

Edytowane przez Lucek

• Odpowiedzi 12
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there

The visualisation is really good, but it definitely doesn't look like a busy office. Also, that motion blurred woman in the centre looks pretty terrible :)

But it's not to look like a busy office indeed, the title for the image was only to give it some "personality" that some people, not everyone, had passed the night in it working. About the woman with the motion, yes i already liked it more than now too :) But i think that it's with this kind of mistakes that we learn for the future.

We all are learners in this kind of things, don't you think? :)

There's something wrong with the AA , or/and u cut out the background using colour not actual alpha channel ( you can see it on the top of screens and on the lamp on the right )

Apart form that and that blurred girl it looks really good ;) Keep it up.

Welcome to max3d Forum :)

Ps. Just saw another thing , the background picture is in so bad shape man - get something with better resolution/quality and use alpha channel

Edytowane przez 09121986

There's something wrong with the AA , or/and u cut out the background using colour not actual alpha channel ( you can see it on the top of screens and on the lamp on the right )

Apart form that and that blurred girl it looks really good ;) Keep it up.

Welcome to max3d Forum :)

Ps. Just saw another thing , the background picture is in so bad shape man - get something with better resolution/quality and use alpha channel

Thank you so much for the tips, really appreciated :)

nice image but for my liking it could be a little bit warmer.

also would be good to have some of the computer screens off.

from my own experience of working late I can also add that you are missing pizza boxes, coffee cups and energy drink cans laying on the desks :)

Tiago welcome! Nice to see you on polish forum! Rendering is really nice, cool to see it on cgw front:D hombre!

Hey Hombreee! :D I'm really glad and would like to thank you for giving me CGW Frontpage! I think i have a special like by the polish community!

nice image but for my liking it could be a little bit warmer.

also would be good to have some of the computer screens off.

from my own experience of working late I can also add that you are missing pizza boxes, coffee cups and energy drink cans laying on the desks :)

Thank you so much for your feedback, i will have it in mind for next projects! :)

Best Wishes

Tiago Alexandrino

http://www.arch-factory.com

You did not mentioned that part of the models aren't yours... for example monitor, keyboards.. mices etc. If I am wrong correct me.

Let's be realistic, this image was done in a day and a half...If you were in my position, will you be modelling all the objects, specially when you have most of them for free in such websites like Model+model ;) Their models are simply great and i would like to thank them for having great models.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności