Skocz do zawartości

Pojazd 3d : Mclaren - Dream-way

Gość mk3d

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi all.

When I was young, one of my big dreams was to drive this car. This wish, however, hasn't come true so far. I modelled this picture in 3DSmax and modified composition and colors in Photoshop. Clouds are combined from several photos and partly sketched in using the tablet. Full image version has 2200x1524pix. wire - http://www.allworld.cz/mk3d/3d-finished_dream-day/mclaren_dream-way_wire.gif .

Any comments are very welcome.

mclaren_dream-way_1000xXXX.jpg

• Odpowiedzi 15
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

whoooohouu mate thats a killer work out ther .. i wish i woud be able to do somthing like this ... looks superb to me . hdri on car reflection is not the ideal (i think so atleast we will se what the oters will tell) but the image is kiler good job!

hey Michal

nice render you have there ...

colors and composition also are nice ...

everything besides rear wing are well mixing with everything , this dark wing seams like simple plane object and looks strange

also there are some rules on this forum

fist of all there is rule for thread names ...

it should be like this :

Pojazd 3d : (here you can type thread name)

this "pojazd 3d" meens "vehicle 3d" , just a description of that threat

you can modify your threat name by klicking on "EDYCJA" button on bottom of your first post , than in "Tytuł :" type your correct threat name ... (it should be like this : Pojazd 3d : Mclaren - Dream-way)

than after that just click on the "Zapisz zmiany" button to confirm changes

hope that C&C in your threat will be useful

greets

hi michal and welcome :)

hmm your rendering presents v. high level of modelling, shading and rendering.. by the way, which renderer did you use?

i really like car shader, and motion blur

give us more images like this, and congratz ;)

edit:

Marcin niezly angielski :P

heh this is pure f1 or lm(pure haven't got rear wing)? i see few bugs(front lights & pillar next to window), and some parts like bumpers are other than original. btw: i modeled f1 too(it was my first "complicated" project) and i must say that, your is better than mine. great render & composition. 8\10

ps. sorry for bad english :P

Really good work...like pchelka say the hdri is not ideal, but the rest of your work is awesome ! I really like background and model, it's create nice atmosphere :) Maybe your dreams one day come truth... ;) Good luck... and keepi it up :)

P.S. Fakt Marcina Angielski jest hardcorowy :P

Welcome on our board.

Your work fully deserves all those laudatory comments.

My also is not going to be exception - greate work, even though some technical bugs (front lights, and hdri - as written before) I think it looks like it suppose to, general apperance is very pleasant, and watching it is pure pleasure for eye - it looks damn good, like a 'dream - way ' ;)

As mentioned above by other members the atmosphere in that render is very nice and warm. Few of my remarks:

-mirrors seem to bit too big

-the wing is quite out of that story (already mentioned)

-those "eye lashes" over the lamps are too convex (if You'd flatten them the overall impression would be way better)

-HDRI (already mentioned).

If this is the Le Mans version it should have longer tail than the street version. This modification was made to improve handling and stability. Unfortunately on this render it can't be checked and judged ;) Overall this is a good work. Looking forward to see some more thrilling renders from You. By the way, how did You get here? :)

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności