Skocz do zawartości

Pojazd 3D: Pomona Car Design

Calado

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi there,

I hope you don´t mind if I write in english but I am not Polish.

When I saw youe webpage I was amazed with the work post here, so I would like to ask for some comments about these renders.

You don´t have to anwser in english, I will try to understand it.

Many thanks

Calado

More works at:

http://www.geocities.com/paulomcalado

• Odpowiedzi 25
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

I share kozioo\'s opinion about specular... light.. well.. let\'s say \"correct\" :) other materials.. nice... composition.. \"can be\", car design, hmmm, the 1st thing I thought was \"minority report\"... maybe this is some universal trend in car design novadays :) I\'ve seen allready dozens of cars like yours, or I should say \"simillar to yours\" :)

the car is nice although i agree with other guys about specularity. i\'d play with the lighting for a while because the renders are a bit too dark and it\'s hard to see any details...

btw don\'t try to understand polish. believe me, you\'re not gonna understand a single word ;)

hi... fine design... the front is great but i dont like rear... may you show this car inside (if you made inside desing too - i see wheel so i think you did it)...

and now about randers... hmm i agree with predecessors - reflections are too strong and renders are too dark...

recapitulate : good job... keep up...

Hi there,

Thanks for all the comments. I have to agree that this forum is really alive because I had a lot of comments. It´s been a honour to be on this forum and I promisse to keep in mind your comments.

Thanks again,

Calado

hello you said that you are impressed of our forum skill level- in my opinion your pictures are very good- it isn't another audi tt or other well-known car which everyone have seen milion times. at least something new, nice for eyes. i am on "YES" :) cya

nice, is there hybrid engine??

You wrote "You don´t have to anwser in english, I will try to understand it" LOL - who can understand polish?? I can't :D

Kurcze, ja też tak chcę :( 2 razy po pół roku angielskiego dla początkujących i parę lat pouczających amerykańskich filmów sensacyjnych i co zostało :( mój angielski wygląda mniej wiecej tak "Kali robić kupa, ale dużo rozumieć gdy mówić powolnie ;)"

Nice job. Good model. My suggest - change materials. Thats all folks :)

ps. Tak się zastanawiałem czy trafiłem do jakiegoś angielskiego odłamu naszego cudownego forum i czy ktokolwiek odważy się umieścić tu posta po polsku.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności