Skocz do zawartości

Pojazd 3d - Ford T car fleet

pradipta

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

i made these cars for my project. made in 3dsmax and rendered using scanline.

also posting some wips for the Ford T car. texturing used mainly procedural maps and digitally modified scanned images.

fordtype4.jpg

fordType6.jpg

fordType3_1.jpg

fordtype1.jpg

fordType2.jpg

fordType5.jpg

would appreciate comments ...

• Odpowiedzi 40
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

oo

great models ... you are a great modeller

every detal is perfect ... materials are allso great ... just perfect work ... ans so many versions ... love it ;)

maby just presentations od the models are not so great but this is only what i will change ...

maby try to do a scene for presentation of your modells just to merge them in to scene for renders ...

anything else is just perfect ;)

still waiting for your others work ...

greets ...

Pleeease! Where did you find any reference files? I would really like to model something similar but I don't have any photos and even don't have time to look for them on the net. There are only refs for new cars. Can you share some links with us?

marcin: thanks a lot. yes, i will place them in scene.

edi: i made 9 ford t cars for my client and he provided me with some reference pictures. pretty good, not very good although. i will mail them to you if you want. yes, getting high detail photo was difficult. i made almost all the details that were availabe to me through the ref pics.

prabab: actually i made to use scanline for this project due to some unavoidable cicumstances. bu, now i am free to try on vray or mental ray. will do when i have some extra time.

thanks to big foot, piotr

thanks to all of you.

wow! i like all the comments. thanks you so much.

sanki: yes, i will put them later. too busy now.

luke3d: thanks. i have started to learn polish :-D

marcin: thanks for such great comments. i like to model in detail. currently i am two more sophisticated architectural project and will post them later.

darkelf: btw, what is caliper? never heard that b4

edi: i will snd them in two days, let me find them in my disk.

thanks for all the nice comments.

Ja powiem po Polsku... wedlug mnie nic nadzwyczajnego... na tym forum bylo duzo duzo wiecej Polskich ciekawszych prac ktore nie zostaly tak milo przyjete. Bardzo srednio mi sie podoba choc sam bym takich nie zrobil... co nie zmienia faktu ze sie ktos napracowal...

Pozdrawiam

As you see - Pradipta you must learn polish language :P It is very simple :P

Czesc = hallo, mam na imie ... = my name is ..., chcialbym = I want pokazac = to show , wam= you, moja pracke=my work, I 'm not understand = nie rozumiem, dziekuje = thank, dziekuje wam = thank you...

Sorry for my English, I'm cuting this language... :)

Pradipta! where is polish? :P I'm just kiding... by the way you must practice this language to learn it ;)... You want more words? :P

I think too, that textures or something is not natural... maybe material is too plastic..

One more time sorry for my English... please correct my mistakes if you want...

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności