Skocz do zawartości

Objekt 3D: Tissot T-Touch

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 36
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm whole thing looks where nice and realistic but this depth thing, in my opinion in some cases is just a efect to covere the modeling errors which probobe you dont have so is just not working for me, but undoubtle you have some skills.

excelent rendering, there's a lot of many good things... can you tell us something about getting excelent and realistic render's like your ? I think the blur is making work not this what I want to see,but imo it's very great work ;) can show wire and render without blurr ?

hm very good work and excelent render brasil? are you sure? ;) show grids please. and tell me how you made shader and this very realstick metal. wow I like it.

NIe wiem czy pisac po polsu czy po jakiemu bo widze tu rozbierznosc ale napisze po angielsku, bedzie bardziej uniwersalnie..

So...

There is only one word I can say about your work... Excellent!!!

It's a really good work. It's also a fact that the DOF is a little bit to high, but I think that gives a more realistic look to your work., becouse there is no perfect photography..

Gratuluje

Gość HUSKY

jak cie cos smieszy to zostaw to dla siebie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ja bardzo bym chciał zobaczyc wiecej pracek tego pana jak ktos ma linka do jego stronki to mile widziane. poszukam jeszcze go na cg moze bedzie

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności