Skocz do zawartości

Owady: Pchla (flea)

Claud

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Czesc Boys Im Cloud I work with Tesaurus. Im not polish as im sure u noticed but thought i would enter the contest too.

I wanna make a flea (Pchla) Spoko Spoko[rotfl]

Here is the ref image that i will be using (sort of).

flea_ref.jpg

• Odpowiedzi 46
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

When I say I work with Tesaurus I mean that i work in the same company as him.

But I will be working alone on this Flea Project.

I wish I could write in Polish but unfortunately i only know a few words (like 4 words mabye [mruga])

Anyway all the best to all of you.

[winko]

Excellent choice, interesting I am how final effect will look. I would like to see first update soon. Time flys - show something. Do you want to put a picture as a background or you will model piece of an animal she is going to bite ? .

I will be more often here.

Wybór świetny, ciekawy jestem jak będzie wyglądał efekt końcowy. Szkoda, że nie ma upate. Czas ucieka - pokaż coś wiecej. Pchła będzie coś gryzła (jakiegoś zwierzaka) czy dodasz tło ze zdjęcia. Chyba będę tu częściej zaglądał

Pozdrawiam

I Greet

i do not know if you saw it, but the best flea i\'ve ever seen was in the movie\"The City of Lost Children\". It was made in softimage, but not xsi - just 3d. anyway if you will make it simillar way, you\'ll win this challenge for sure :)

Adamkos:

I\'ve seen that flea. It\'s very good, but as you can see on the ref picture but not in the movie, the flea is a bit translucent or transparent. I think, claud\'s flea will be different to that one from the movie.

Let\'s wait, we\'ll see :)

Since Pablo was nice enough to give me such good reference images Im gonna rebuild parts of the Flea so it will take few more days before it will be the way i want.

Take it easy boys.....[nauka]

Ok I modified the body so that it is similar to the ref image...And I remodled the head totally.

I have also strated to shade his head cause im bored of modeling and will model his legs later....

WIP

flea_details.jpg

head_Shader.jpg

I agree the legs need work... I have seen many ref images of a flee and they dont have that much texture on account that they are so small...but i think i will make it more textured anyway, just because it looks better.

here is the body texture for graf_zero

texture.jpg

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Claud]

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Wykorzystujemy cookies. Przeczytaj więcej Polityka prywatności